We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Your contact information and email address if you provide it to us.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign up with your email to our newsletter, register for information or make a purchase.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting (only if you have signed up for our newsletter).
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research (only if you have signed up for this).
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Interiorbeat is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential.
Interiorbeat has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
We review consent data regularly to check that our relationship, the processing, and the purposes have not changed. To withdraw any consent, simply email email@example.com requesting to remove your consent, and you will be removed immediately and all data will be deleted. You also have the right to update the data that we save about you.
Interiorbeat will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy. Interiorbeat will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers).
Links to Other Websites
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of information.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by regular mail to Interiorbeat ApS, Howitzvej 55C, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark